This page hosts up-to-date news about how COVID-19 is affecting the operations of the Center for the Arts of Homer, and our safety protocols.
Updated Policies: August 17, 2021
- No in-person event is 100% risk free. Please use your own guidance, comfort, and knowledge when attending in-person events. Attendees have a shared responsibility for event safety, and high-risk attendees should take extra consideration before joining in-person events.
- All attendees should not enter the venue if they display COVID-like symptoms, have recently tested positive for COVID-19, or have been in close contact with anyone with a known case of COVID-19.
- At this time, All attendees must bring and properly wear a face covering while indoors regardless of vaccination status.
- Refunds will be issued on a case by case basis. Please call the Center for the Arts to request a refund.
- Violation of these policies can result in removal from the event, and forfeiture of any refunds.
Reminder: HAND HYGIENE
Maintain hand hygiene by using our restroom soaps and sinks, or the newly installed automatic hand sanitizer dispensers.
The Center for the Arts staff is diligent about keeping the Center clean and sanitized before and after every event. Our bathrooms and public areas are cleaned and sanitized daily. We are also working on installing a NEW HVAC system that includes new Ventilation and Air Purification systems. To learn more about ways you can support our HVAC Capital Campaign – CLICK HERE
If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or body aches, do not enter. WE HAVE UPDATED OUR REFUND POLICY: If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, or have been exposed, we will gladly refund your purchase. No questions asked.
By reserving tickets for Center for the Arts-in-person events you, and all other ticket holders in your party, agree to abide by the Center for the Arts COVID-19 policies. These policies include, but are not limited to: wearing a face covering while in the building, abiding by all signage posted in the Center for the Arts, and not entering the Center if you, or any member of your party, is feeling ill or has been in close contact with anyone with a known case of COVID 19.
Thank you for helping us keep you Safe!